eMotion’s Hip Hop TEAM Program
~ At eMotion we help our students create confidence through teamwork so they can become happy, positive leaders in life.
eMotion’s Hip Hop TEAM is the way we do this by creating a place for people to exercise, express themselves, learn, and grow in a supportive environment while also being a part of the community.
3 Things You MUST Have to Succeed and What I Require From My TEAM
• KINDNESS & RESPECT – for yourself, your coach (me), your fellow TEAMmates and the spaces we dance in (we rent the studio inside the Conservatory Ballet located at 2254 Hunters Woods Plaza Road, Suite L, Reston, Virginia, VA 20191)
• TEAM COMMITMENT (Rehearsals, Performances, Financial) – I ask for my Kid TEAM to commit to attending at the very least 70% of the practices and 85% for the Elevation TEAMs (Sept-June) as well as the performances/events (we do 10-15 a year and they are most likely on the weekends in Fairfax County and some in surrounding counties).
• POSITIVE, CAN-DO ATTITUDE – Every day you are expected to come into practice and to our events with a positive, can-do attitude. On the days you can’t make it, it’s your responsibility to watch the videos in drop box and practice so that when you come to rehearsal next time, you are caught up as much as possible. Each member of the TEAM needs to give their very best in order to make the whole TEAM great. Some things may be easy for you and some may be hard, but as long as you give your best that’s all that matters.
What is TEAM all about?
• A 100% positive, supportive community
• A way to get fit and healthy
• Having a life with a TEAM of friends and a fun filled calendar of events
• Becoming a confident, positive leader in life
What does TEAM include?
• 10 Month Program (Sept-June)
• In person rehearsals and events
• 1 Practice a week
• Online Accountability with Dropbox, Facebook Group, Meetings and Zoom Calls
• Consistent day/time set aside for exercise
• Time to work on coordination, posture, and brain power with choreography
• Ultimate teamwork time to develop confidence, discipline, relationships and hustle
• Individual Birthday Celebration Acknowledgment
• Gain confidence
• Express emotions
• Give back to the community
• Your time to shine
• Examples: Fall for Fairfax, Open Call Competition, 5K Warm Ups, Clifton Haunted Trail, Cherry Blossom Festival, Facets Holiday Drive, Flash Mobs, etc.
Online Extras to Make Sure You Succeed
• Videos to help you practice and be more successful (of TEAM rehearsals and Keri doing choreography)
• Private TEAM Facebook Group
• Once a month online group coaching calls and individual meetings
For TEAM Members Only
• eMotion TEAM shirt (only available for those who join Sept-Jan)
• 50% off eMotion Workshops
• Performance Opportunities
• Option to choreograph your own solo for the spring showcase
• Option to work with Keri to create a solo for the spring showcase (extra$)
Cost of TEAM for remaining months of March-June 2018
• One payment of $399 for Kids TEAM
• One payment of $499 for Teen or Adult TEAM
*Please note that no refunds will be given after purchase.
**1 Registration per person is required
~ Sign up 2 people in the same immediate family and get (1) $25 credit on your eMotion account
~ Refer a friend and when they sign up for TEAM you get a $50 credit on your eMotion account *Does not include immediate family members
*1 enrollment fee per person per type of TEAM (adult, teen, kid).
• All TEAM registration is now OPEN.
• Sign up at: https://emotiondancefit.com/teamsignup/